Welcome to the Waukesha County Park System's new online services system.
Our Online Services System will be experiencing a brief planned outage around 1:00am Sunday, February 19, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience.
On this site, you can do any of the following:
- Reserve a picnic area or building for your event via the Facility Reservation Tab
- Request ice sheet time via the Facility Reservation Tab
- Register for a public program at our Park locations via the Program Registration Tab
- Purchase Annual Stickers for Parks and Lake Access, Golf Course Gift Cards, Well Water Test Kits as well as other seasonal items via the Online Store Tab
- Check Facility Availability via the Availability Tab
- Reserve a camp site via the Campground Tab
Although you do not need to create an account to search any of the above,
you will be required to create a profile in order to complete any registration, reservation or purchase.
Tax Exempt customers must obtain their tax exempt status with our Guest Services staff to receive tax exempt pricing.
Please call our office at (262) 548-7801 to complete.