Welcome to Waukesha County Park System's online campsite reservation page.
Here you can search for and reserve family or group campsites at each of our four campgrounds for the current year.
Please use the schedule to the lower left of this screen to narrow down your search for facility availabilities. Once you see your search results:
Green Circles or Squares are available, hover over circle to see site amenities.
White Circles are non-reservable sites; these sites are first-come first-served.
Red Circles or Squares are not available for the dates you searched.
Please note the following information when choosing to camp with us:
- All campsites must have at least one adult (18+) on site for every 10 minors.
- Quiet time is 11pm-6am.
- Check-in and check-out times are 3pm.
- No carry-in firewood allowed.
- Length of reservation not to exceed 7 consecutive nights.
- Daily park entrance fee is not included in campground reservation. See Online Store Tab to purchase Annual Sticker.